Relationship Advice For Couples
Successful relationships aren't successful because they are problem free. They are successful because the couple have learned how to discuss their issues constructively. This book captures the very essence of what I have learned as a couples counsellor and mediator over many years. It contains clear practical advice which has been proven in the 'real world' of relationship issues brought by my clients.
- The keys to improving your relationship
- Developing the right attitude
- Healing past hurt
- How to discuss issues constructively
- Psychological Games awareness
- Jealousy - how to survive it.
- Sexual problems
- Changing personality driven behaviour
- Parenting: managing your children's behaviour
- Managing anger
A compact book at 170 pages in easy read PowerPoint format.